Download this Lesson
Complete this Bible Study Online
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
1. Romans 1:6 says that believers have the greatest privilege of belonging to
2. Paul describes two blessings of being Christians in Romans 1:7. We are loved and called to be .
3. In Romans 1:16, Paul says that the Gospel is the of God for the salvation of everyone who believes.
4. According to Romans 1:17, how do we receive this righteousness (right standing) from God? By .
5. In Romans 1:18, Paul says the wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against .
6. List at least three things godless people do (Romans 1:21-22):
7. When people ignore God they do at least two things, as Romans 1:25 describes: They exchange truth for and they worship instead of the .
1. How do you think man’s view of being righteous differs from receiving righteousness from God?
2. According to Romans 1:19-20, why do we not have an excuse before God?
3. What is your reaction to God’s response to sinful man, as described in Romans 1:18-32?
Carefully read Ephesians 2:1-9. Note any similarities between these nine verses and Romans 1.
Write down any questions you have regarding this lesson.
If you have specific prayer concerns, please feel free to list them. Our staff will pray for you and the matters you mention at our weekly prayer meeting.
Switch to our mobile site